Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jared loves food!


Well, that title shouldn't really shock anyone since most people love food, or at least like it. Speaking of food I tried out a new recipe this afternoon... it was a baked french toast but what really made it special was the coconut syrup. I've never made syrup before but it turned out really good. Essentially, it was like eating candy for lunch. Autumn and Gracie loved it too, and we are thinking of making it a Christmas morning breakfast tradition, because for the sake of heart health I don't think we can handle having it more that a couple of times a year.

Back to Jared. He has really started enjoying his solid foods now. Peaches, pears and sweet peas seem to be his early favorites. We are hoping getting more solids in him will help him sleep longer at night. The only thing he finds more interesting than his food is the camera.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess What? I like food toooo!!! maybe too much for my own good, ever since my transplant, food excites me. Your french toast sounds a like something you order at a gourmet restaurant. Jared's pictures are great as usual, he's just a doll with the biggest eyes. love ya dt.









d

Mary said...

He shouldn't mind the pink bibs in the picture when he's older, right?

Post that delicious sounding recipe!